If you change your mind about the products you have purchased from us online or in-store, we will refund the purchase price, or exchange those products in-store, subject to the following conditions:
- Products purchased from Vision Australia can be returned within 30 days of item fulfillment with proof of purchase;
- The returned items must not be on the non-returnable item list. These items include kitchen products, eye wear, phones and software.
- All refunds will be issued to the original forms of payment. Any refunds over $1000 will be done via EFT.
- Items must be in original sale condition (unused with original tags/labels attached) including packaging;
- If you change your mind after purchasing the IrisVision, you will receive a refund minus $300 for the replacement of the customised headset. This is due to health and hygiene purposes. Vision Australia also reserves the right to charge a fee if the IrisVision and its accessories are missing or damaged when returned.
- Please note that there are no refunds due to change of mind on any funded sales. If the item is faulty we will either replace or repair it.
Shipping costs will not be refunded for change of mind returns.
Head to your nearest Vision Australia branch or store with your item and receipt. The list of Vision Australia locations can be found here.
The team in store will help you with an exchange or refund.
If your purchase was made online you must complete the online returns form located here. Once this has been completed a Return Authorisation Number (RAN) will be displayed. Please ensure that you record and display the RAN and attach it to the item that you are returning. Providing this information will assist our team in processing your return. Returns without an RAN listed will take longer to process.
Change of mind items purchased online can be sent to the following address:
Att: Vision Store Returns
454 Glenferrie Rd
KOOYONG VIC, 3144.