If you change your mind about the products you have purchased from us online or in-store, we will refund the purchase price, or exchange those products in-store, subject to the following conditions:
- Vision Store has extended its Change of Mind Policy - effective 19 March 2020 to support our customers through the COVID-19 impacts.
- Products purchased from Vision Australia can be returned within 90 days of item fulfillment with proof of purchase, excluding Apple, software and Funded Sales.
- The returned items must not be on the non-returnable item list. These items include kitchen products, eye wear, phones and software.
- All refunds will be issued to the original forms of payment. Any refunds over $1000 will be done via EFT.
- Items must be in original sale condition (unused with original tags/labels attached) including packaging;
- If you change your mind after purchasing the IrisVision, you will receive a refund minus $300 for the replacement of the customised headset. This is due to health and hygiene purposes. Vision Australia also reserves the right to charge a fee if the IrisVision and its accessories are missing or damaged when returned.
- Please note that there are no refunds due to change of mind on any funded sales. If the item is faulty we will either replace or repair it.
Shipping costs will not be refunded for change of mind returns.